Saturday 28 November 2009


Today I have been taking photos for my new website.

www.coxetersfayre.co.uk

My good friend Rob has kindly agreed to take photos for & design my website (well, some arm twisting and a few chocolate and wine bribes were involved) !
We managed to avoid the rain, basking in the winter sunshine. We 'styled' my raw confection amongst leaves, chunks of magnolia tree and moss. Aah, natural food in its natural habitat!
The batch of goodies i made last night managed to get snapped before they were greedily eaten (mostly by moi)! and now we are working on the site (check www.coxetersfayre) It's coming along nicely.
I made a dinner of stuffed vine leaves, curried flax crackers and guacamole for the hungry worker, now huddled in a caravan, sheltering from the pouring rain!
Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment