Thursday 5 August 2010


I had to share this recipe with you.......

I went to see a friend yesterday and she made such a delicious, yet simple meal for us.......

Blended frozen bananas to make ice cream (believe me, sounds simple but beats any dairy ice cream I ever had)

Served with these crackers. I am sure she wont mind me giving this recipe. I just made a batch and they are great, either as a cracker for puddings or broken up and served as a granola.

7 cups Soaked buckwheat
6 bananas
fresh ginger to taste
pinch salt
4 cups of cubed pinapple

Blend everything except the buckwheat.
Stir in the buckwheat, pour onto a dehydrator tray and dry overnight...

Im off to use a new kitchen tomorrow, with my two pals, Shaun (who makes the yummy Nut bars) and Natalie, who makes the amazing avocado smoothies-

No comments:

Post a Comment