Friday 12 November 2010

Sorry I have been a bit absent of late.

I am waiting to hear about a new kitchen space that I hope to move into, with my friend Shaun, who makes the nut bars. It is an empty shell and will need totally kitting out...quite exciting but also daunting! Incidentally- If YOU or anyone you know who is a small scale caterer/food producer looking to rent a kitchen space, please get in touch- we have space for others to share our dream kitchen!

I have also started working on re-branding and so have been busy with that. New design/packaging/website/stockists......

I am supplying chocolates for this-

It is an amazing weekly supper club, serving a totally raw, vegan, African inspired menu, in an intimate setting in the heart of Shoreditch.....
Book now, limited places!

Just a quick note to say I will NOT be in Broadway market this coming Saturday (13th) but resume back to normal on 20th.
I will also have a stall at The Mildmay christmas market on December 9th.
The Mildmay club- 34 Newington green. N16 9PR. 7PM-11PM.
A festive craft fair filled with music, mistletoe and merriment! I am also going to be trading at Sunday upmarket from the 5th

Phew...!

No comments:

Post a Comment