Thursday 3 February 2011


Hello Friends!

I have been absent for a while- Sorry! I recently spent just over two weeks in South East Asia....tasting the delights of the local Cuisine- Mainly Durian, both fresh and deep fried! Yes- Naughty but exceptionally delicious! Also enjoying the warm climate, lush greenery.

I am now back and raring to go!

I am now taking orders for Valentines day! I have my special rose flavoured chocolates (4 heart shaped chocolates topped with rose petals, in a sweet little box, £5.50) I also have the usual large heart shaped chocolates in a box in the following flavours:
Peppermint, Goji & Coconut, Orange & Buckwheat crunch(3.50)


1 comment:

  1. Hiya sweetie! Could i order one of each of your big choc hearts - the orange one sounds yum! Will send u some money and ur christmas pressie! :-) finally! X X X

    ReplyDelete